Daily Online Health Attestation (STUDENTS)
With offering online health tickets we wanted to share additional information.
- Please complete the health attestation form (online) prior to sending your student to school this can be done in the parking lot of your building or prior to leaving home.
- We will not be taking daily temperatures at entry. One of the questions of the attestation is stating that your child does NOT have a fever. If you are unsure of their temp or questioning if they have a fever please reach out to your student’s health room staff
- If you have multiple students within the district, please complete a separate online attestation for each child.
- At the end of the attestation when you get the green GO or red STOP please be sure to hit the SUBMIT button so that we get the information in the health room.
- Recommend creating a SHORTCUT on your phone to the attestation (See below)
- Reminder: if ANY of your answers to the health ticket change during the day (i.e. Student or family illness, notification of close contact, etc.) please notify the school health room immediately.
- Added: Per recommendations from Spokane Regional Health District; if any students in your home are experiencing symptoms, staff and siblings should remain home until the ill family member cleared to return to school.
Thank you all for your continued work on keeping our staff and students safe! As always, any questions please let us know.
How to Create a Website Link on Your Home Screen
- Launch Safari on your iPhoneor iPad.
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut
- Tap the Share icon(the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Addto Home Screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the websiteor web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Addto homescreen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcutand then Chrome will add it to your home screen.